These captive nuts are press-fit into a clean round hole on the panel to provide permanent retention of the nut. Panels lay over protruding studs and captive nuts are tightened down.
- Quickly fastens panel to externally threaded studs
- Hand-operable knurled knob provides solid grip
- Concealed ejection-spring design enables nut to "pop-up" when fully detached from threaded stud
- Provides for easy alignment with multiple fasteners
- Through-hole version is grip tolerant, permits threaded stud to pass fully through depth of nut
- Blind hole version provides a more finished appearance, where stud length is contained within the body of the nut
- Available in nine metric/Imperial thread sizes to suit a wide range of installations
- Both versions available in bright finish
- Black powder coated finish available with blind-hole version only
Standards and Specifications
- For use in materials with hardnesses of RB85 or less, such as low-carbon steels that are half hard or softer, stainless steels in the annealed condition, or aluminum
- Electronic Enclosures
- Industrial Enclosures
Catalogue page can be downloaded in PDF version below.