F5- Flush Captive screws
Flush mount screws install in panels as thin as 1.3 mm (.05"). Screw fastens into a threaded insert or other threaded receptacle.
- Flush when fastened
- Screw retention method prevents removal of screw from captivated shell
- Installs in one step as a self-clinching assembly, no secondary installation procedures required
- All stainless steel construction provides corrosion resistance
- Screws float 0.5 mm (.02") total movement to provide some play for easier alignment
- Available in multiple standard thread sizes and screw lengths to suit application requirements - including M3, M4, 4-40, 6-32, 8-32
- Available with choice of slotted or Phillips recess actuation
- Electronic Enclosures
- Food Equipment
- Vending Machines
Catalogue page can be downloaded in PDF version below.