51/53/58- Captive screws
Each screw thread size dictates the total length and thread grip area of the screw, but comes with multiple standoff mounting dimensions to accommodate varying panel thicknesses.
- Large highly polished knobs present a blemish-free finish
- Elongated shafts provide for easy grip, high above panel
- All stainless steel designs provide corrosion resistance
- 53 Class includes fully-retracting spring-ejected screws
- Two methods of flare-in installation - straight hole or chamfered hole
- Available in bright polished stainless steel or with screw and standoff in black finish
- Special installation tools are available by fastener size for flaring standoffs and affixing retainer rings
- Automotive, Trucks
- Electronic Enclosures
- Food Equipment
- Industrial Enclosures
- Vending Machines
Catalogue page can be downloaded in PDF version below.