A blind-ended threaded insert which has been introduced to meet the needs of those moulders who, for a variety of reasons, prefer to mould-in. The unique design of three opposed helical knurl bands combined with the included recesses give extremely high levels of performance in both pullout and torque tests.
- Blind ended - prevents ingress of plastic
- Counterbore prevents ingress of plastic and eases assembly on locating pins
- Unique design ensures high levels of performance
- Rolled threads reduce risk of contamination of mouldings due to metal swarf
- Absence of PIP at blind end reduces risk of contamination and assists automatic insert loaders
Catalogue page can be downloaded in PDF version below.